It’s time to register!!! Yes…YOU!!! I want you there 🙂
Have you wanted to attend a women’s weekend retreat that wasn’t all fitness but some fitness and wasn’t all self help but some self help..or wasn’t all girl giggles but some girl giggles…or wasn’t all free time but some free time? So honestly, I got ya covered.
“Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me.”
After 4 years of holding fitness retreats, Crystal made the decision beginning in 2015 to revamp these women’s weekend retreats from fitness based only to female empowerment. She believes that physical exercise is important, but exercising personal development and growing as an individual is equally as important. #femPOWER is designed to provide 48 full hours of women coming together without drama, hate, negativity, judgement, or cattiness. Upon leaving, each woman will have made not only lifelong friends, gained a new community of support, and shared enough laughter to last a lifetime but she will also leave with a new sense of self, hope in her future, love for her body as it is without changing, strength to stand with her head high, and finally believing that SHE is #goodenough.
The location for #femPOWER is in east TN. Crystal chooses her home state and the beautiful mountains of TN as the setting each year because she believes the slower, serene atmosphere of the Smokies is perfect. She hand picks the cabin resort for the retreat herself with #femPOWER campers in mind for the most ideal location.
The main cabin or the “hub” will be open 7am to 10pm both days of the retreat. Activities start at 7am each morning and all campers are invited for early morning workouts before breakfast.
What to expect:
- Welcome packet with retreat info will be given at check in. Each camper will have the option to attend any or all of the retreat activities listed in their packets.
- short intense workouts with Crystal and other TDF instructors
- 2 – 90 minute personal development sessions with Crystal
- 2- 30 minute mini workshop sessions with Crystal
- fun team talent shows (assigned at “welcome” on Friday morning)
- team building games
- group outdoor activities
- Saturday night karaoke
- short workshops on overcoming struggle, dealing with fear, finding your fire within, battling eating disorders, knowing your self worth, building online community support, avoiding drama, paying forward hope, letting go of the perfect body idea, and letting go of hate/negativity with Crystal and TDF staff.
- 3 meals a day provided
- Food/Water: Covered in your registration price (cannot accommodate special food requests, so if you have known food allergies or special dietary restrictions, please plan accordingly for yourself)
- group time/chatting with Crystal
- activities begin 7am, ending at 10pm
- Hear Fit Mom Diet owners special #femPOWER webinar on “Love Your Body”
- Lucrative swag bag will be given to the first 50 paid registered attendees, including a limited edition #femPOWER 2015 retreat tshirt.
- Meet 2015 Tina’s Faith Scholarship award recipient: Tina Crouch
- Sundae Buffet party
- and much more
2015 Retreat Information:
- June 26 (7am-10pm), 27 (7am-10pm), 28 (7am-10am)
- Oak Haven Resort:
1947 Old Knoxville Hwy
Sevierville, TN 37876
Registration starts via paypal January 2, 2015
Event price includes food/water in the main cabin but not lodging:
- Jan 2- March 1 $160 (first 50 guaranteed t-shirt and swag bag)
- March 1-May 1 $185
- May 1- June 20 $210
Registration closes at 75 registered campers or June 20,2015 (whichever comes first)
Absolutely NO REFUNDS. Should you need to transfer your ticket to someone else, you are responsible for contacting #femPOWER directly and ensuring the registration name is corrected for the person you transferred your spot to. Created by women for women. This fun filled weekend is for any woman 16 years old and up.
Walk in a civilian of life, leave a warrior.
Luv you big,