Have you been wanting Simple Fitness Tips For Women but can’t find anything that even closely resembles “simple”?
Why do people love to complicate things? Have you noticed it’s always those who say they like to keep things simple that are the most complicated? Let’s just KISS…what’d ya say?
Get your mind out of the gutter 😉
Check out these Fitness Tips For Women:
- Use smaller plates, sounds crazy but it works! Filling a smaller plate with food just looks better than the same amount of food on a large plate. #TrickYourMind
- Be besties with exercise. Finding a group of people you enjoy working out with (like TDF classes) makes a huge difference!
- Know what you want to accomplish. Visualize the end result of your hard work.
- Believe in yourself. I know that you CAN accomplish your goals. I believe in you, but I need YOU to believe in you.
- Don’t wimp out. Keep the intensity high during your workouts. Remember that you don’t want to kill time; you want to burn calories and strengthen your body through intense exercise.
- Drink water all day long.
- Know when to ask for help. There is nothing wrong with not being able to do it all on your own. So you need a trainer? That’s ok! Don’t know what to do? That’s ok! (shameless plus: I can hep you)
- Incorporate High Intensity Interval Training into your routine by doing bursts of high intensity rather than exercising at a single steady pace.
- Eating a healthy snack or meal every three hours. This food should be unprocessed, low in fat and high in fiber.
- Forget will-power; it’s about WANT-power. How badly do you want it.
- Make enemies with processed foods. These items are high in empty calories and contain a plethora of chemicals that are harmful to your health. They are definitely not your bestie.
- Fill your diet with lean protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates from leafy plants and whole grains.
- It’s OK to be a skeptic. Watch out for products that are labeled as ‘health food’. Always read the nutrition labels and make your own informed opinion. Don’t take anything at face value! Ask questions.
- Start today! Don’t aim to be perfect, just start.
- Surround yourself with people who encourage you, rid your life of all toxins (including toxic people).
- Never indulge in negative self-talk.
- Don’t drink calories.
- Eat with conscience.
- Consistency is king! Exercise at least three or four times each week.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Nix High Fructose Corn Syrup from your daily diet. It spikes your blood sugar levels and encourages your body to store fat.
- Eat plenty of whole plant foods. Vegetables, fruits and whole grains are filled with fiber and antioxidants, great for good health and weight loss. (Need a plan that will help you add more plants to your diet? Check out Paleo Plants for $1)
- Lift weights and do cardio. Don’t skip one or the other. They are like PB&J, they just go together.
- Your daily breakfast should not be a doughnut and coffee. You know better 😉
- If you know that you deserve better…then go get it.
- Challenge yourself in every workout! Go lower, lift heavier, jump higher.
- Set specific, measurable goals and track your progress.
- Stick to whole grains when possible. Carbohydrates are quickly stored as fat.
- Put an end to your struggle to get and stay fit.
There you have it…a simple version of Fitness Tips For Women! Need me? I’m here <3